search my blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

our fireplace. inspiration. and before pic.

I searched the internet vigorously for months looking for fireplace designs I liked. Finally, I found a winner! I swiped it from a blog---Please forgive me for not taking note of who you are. If you find me, please let me know your name so I can give you credit. Thank you. :)
I love the idea! I have been trying to decide what to do for a year now! Currently my fireplace is a blank slate, so I am eager to get started. See below...









So right after moving in, we detached the mantel, ripped off the cream tile, & re-drywalled around the opening. For the longest time, the mantle was just leaning against the wall like this... I sold the mantle shortly after this post. Yay! For an update CLICK HERE!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment